These Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern your use of the Minsangi website and mobile application (the "Site") and any products or services offered on the Site (the "Services"). By using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or Services.
2. Intellectual Property All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, images, and videos, is owned by Minsangi or its licensors. You may not use any of the content on the Site without the express written permission of Minsangi.
3. User Accounts In order to use the Site or Services, you must create an account. When you create an account, you agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your Minsangi account. You must keep your password confidential and secure. You are responsible for any damages that occur as a result of someone using your password without your permission.
4. Payments You agree to pay for all products that you purchase from Minsangi. Minsangi accepts payment through a variety of methods, including credit card, debit card, and PayPal. You are responsible for any charges that your credit card company or bank may impose on you for using Minsangi.
5. Shipping Minsangi ships products to all countries around the world. Shipping rates vary depending on the destination country. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs when you checkout. Minsangi will ship your order within 2 business days of receiving your payment. You will receive a tracking number so that you can track your order.
6. Returns and Refunds Minsangi offers a 30-day return policy for all products. You may return any product for a full refund within 30 days of receiving it. You must return the product in its original condition with all tags and packaging. You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for the return.
7. Dispute Resolution If you have any disputes with Minsangi, you agree to try to resolve the dispute through mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful, you agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be held in the city of Los Angeles, California. The arbitrator's decision will be final and binding on both parties.
8. General These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Minsangi may assign these Terms to any third party at any time.
9. Additional Terms and Conditions In addition to the terms and conditions set forth above, the following additional terms and conditions apply to your use of the Site and Services: