How to Choose Your Size
Choosing the right size is important for getting the most out of your
purchase. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right size for you:
- Measure yourself. The best way to ensure you get the right size is to measure yourself. You can find a sizing chart on the
website for each product.
- Compare your measurements to the size chart. Once you have your measurements, compare them to the size chart for the product you want to purchase. Make sure to choose the size that is closest to your measurements.
- Consider the fit of the product. Some products are designed to be loose-fitting, while others are designed to be more fitted. Make sure to choose the size that will give you the desired fit.
- If you are still unsure about your size, contact
customer service for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for choosing the right size:
- If you are between sizes, it is usually best to size up. This will ensure that you have enough room to move and be comfortable.
- If you are pregnant, it is important to choose a size that will accommodate your growing belly.
- If you are ordering a gift, it is always best to measure the recipient and choose the size that is closest to their measurements.